|Address||T.T. Neveritaweg 15, 1033 WB Amsterdam|
|Phone||+31 (22) 958-1598|
|Operation Hours||a weekend in a month, March through December, from 9 am to 4:30 pm|
|Submit change | Add photo|
Featuring more than 1,500 stands and 3,000 free parking spaces, IJ-Hallen is one of the largest open-air flea markets in the Netherlands. Located in the industrial area of North Amsterdam that faces IJ Harbour, the flea market is organized on a monthly basis, from March to December. Held inside and outside a large warehouse, the flea market offers a variety of items such as vintage furniture, decor, fashion, accessories, jewelry, various home decorations, housewares, old radios, art, and toys. Be sure to come early, so you can buy the greatest things for low prices!
There is lots of free parking space if want to come by car, but you can also take the free NDSM-ferry from Amsterdam Central station to the IJ Harbour. Entrance is € 4,00 for adults and € 1,50 for children.
- Category:Books, Magazines, Posters & Papers
- Category:Coins & Currency
- Category:Ethnic, Folk & Indigenous Art
- Category:Furniture & Furnishings
- Category:Militaria & Weapons
- Category:Sports Memorabilia
- Category:Scientific Instruments & Tools
- Category:Textiles, Clothing & Accessories
- Category:Toys, Dolls, Games & Puzzles
To add a photo, please follow this submit form.
Featured Blogger Reviews
IJ-Hallen Flea Market, www.iamsterdam.com
The Largest Flea Market in Netherlands: IJ HALLEN., www.youtube.com